Mexico Wins TKOP People’s Poll for Miss International 2016
Tonight is the night! The brand new Miss International shall be crowned tonight, succeeding the very beautiful Edymar Martinez from Venezuela. Miss International 2016 is the 56th edition of Miss International pageant, which is slated to take place at the Tokyo Dome City Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Before the grand coronation eve of Miss International kicks off, The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry presents the winner of People’s Poll conducted by us a fortnight ago to know the opinions of the enthusiastic pageant aficionados.
The poll has been won by the very beautiful Mexican lady, Geraldine Ponce with a huge number of votes. Mexico won the poll with 28.27% of votes garnering a total number of 316,448 votes.
Following her closely was the gorgeous lady from Northern Marianas, Peachy Quitugua with 24.07% votes in her kitty, garnering a total number of 269,482 votes.
Here are the Top 10 candidates in the People’s Poll of The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry
- Mexico- Geraldine Ponce 28.27% (316,448 votes)
- Northern Marianas- Peachy Quitugua 24.07% (269,482 votes)
- Lebanon- Stephanie Karam 10.66% (119,373 votes)
- France- Khaoula Najine 6.13% (68,656 votes)
- Guam- Annalyn Buan 4.29% (48,028 votes)
- Peru- Danea Panta 4.07% (45,583 votes)
- Vietnam- Phạm Ngọc Phương Linh 2.77% (30,967 votes)
- Brazil- Manoella Alves 2.45% (27,483 votes)
- Colombia- Daniela Herrera 2.24% (25,078 votes)
- Ghana- Cindy Kofie 1.89% (21,205 votes)
The entire poll can be followed here at this link.
So this is people’s verdict at The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry. Who will walk home with the crown tonight? To find out, stay tuned to the Facebook Page of The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry to catch all the live updates! 🙂 Until then, see you!