Lauren Boswell Wins People’s Hearts and Votes at The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry People’s Poll
18 years old, Lauren Kay Boswell is The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry’s People’s Choice Poll Winner. Lauren Boswell won the poll with 30.42% votes by acquiring 454,800 votes in her kitty.
The gorgeous woman will be representing Indiana at tonight’s Miss Teen USA 2016 pageant at the Venetian Theater in the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, hoping to succeed the reigning Miss Teen USA, Katherine Haik from Louisiana.
Lauren Boswell was born in Nashville, Tennessee. She later moved to Indiana at the age of 5. She has now graduated high school and is preparing to continue her education at Butler University in Indianapolis.
Lauren Boswell’s leisure pursuits include dance, piano, voice lessons, horseback riding and softball. Playing volleyball is her most passionate hobby. She started playing volleyball in the fourth grade and her most special memory came during her senior year when her team made school history by winning Regionals and becoming a Semi-State finalist for the first time.
Lauren is a music lover since the 7th grade. She has had prominent leading rolls in Guys and Dolls, Shrek the Musical, Legally Blonde, and Chess.
Indiana had a slow start at Miss Teen USA, and the state did not placed at the pageant until 1991. The 1991 placement became the first of a four-year streak for Indiana, which included three semi-finalist and one 1st runner-up placements.
As Lauren Boswell competes for Miss Teen USA 2016, The Kaleidoscope of Pageantry extends hearty best wishes for her journey, hoping to see her crowned as the first Miss Teen USA titleholder from Indiana. 🙂
Following Miss Indiana Teen USA 2016, Lauren Boswell were-
- Indiana- Lauren Boswell 30.42% (454,800 votes)
- Delaware- Emily Hutchison 28.68% (428,798 votes)
- Tennessee- Savannah Chrisley 25.76% (385,110 votes)
- Georgia-Bentley Wright 2.45% (36,654 votes)
- Missouri- Dallas Ezard 1.24% (18,536 votes)
- Kentucky- Christiaan Prince 1.1% (16,454 votes)
- West Virginia- Cassy Trickett 1.04% (15,485 votes)
- Arkansas- Makenzie Sexton 1.02% (15,235 votes)
- Iowa- Hannah Bockhaus 0.84% (12,581 votes)
- Maryland- Amy Ingram 0.71% (10,550 votes)
The entire poll can be followed here at this link.